There are many traps for the unwary learning C. This section will provide links to articles on some of the problems.
- Why_not_realloc Why beginners should not be using realloc.
- Why_not_macros Why macros can be a problem.
- Why_not_fast On the old problem of premature optimisation.
- Why_not_threads Why threads are not always the best answer.
- Why_not_cache_lines Why talking about cache lines makes no sense (most of the time).
- Why_wont_it_link Linking problems what is going on.
- Why_not_ide Why an IDE is not always a good idea.
- Why_arrays_arent_pointers Why arrays aren't pointers.
--Dianora 14:13, 3 July 2009 (UTC)